Nowadays, betting lovers are abandoning the old way of playing casino games via desktop devices, with more convenient smartphones. Due to the exploding interest in mobile betting, online casino sites are forced to provide their customers with relevant options.
Mobile casinos allow you to play your favorite games from the comfort of your home. On top, mobile casinos have everything else integrated, like bonus offers, payments, and even support features. Overall, if you are interested in playing at mobile live casinos, you won’t even need your desktop computer.
Best Mobile Live Casinos
There are a lot of mobile live casinos that you can find online. Each of them has its own benefits, so you should be careful when picking one. Some offer a wider variety of games, while others propose more bonuses. Let’s check some of the most essential factors to consider when searching for the best mobile live casino:
- Check the variety of games available,
- Take a look at the payment methods,
- Check if the casino has a mobile app,
- Go through the licenses that the casino has,
- Take a look at the available bonus offers.
You can go through every single casino individually, and take the time to see if it fits your requirements. Or you can take a look at CasinoRank’s list of top mobile casinos, where we test and select the best ones.
Live Casino Mobile Apps vs Site Versions
There are two options if you want to start playing at mobile live casino sites, to either use a mobile app or a mobile site version. Mobile apps are performing a lot better, so they are definitely the greater variant for live casino action. More details about them are in the table below.
|Mobile Site Versions
- Dedicated mobile platform
- Better performance
- Excellent security
- More features
- Instant updates
- Consumes less mobile data
- A wider range of available games
- Available for both Android and iOS devices
- Easier access
- No downloading or installing
- Compatible with every mobile browser
- No additional mobile software required
- Requires downloading and installing
- Requires free space on your device
- Minimal system requirements
- May have technical issues
- Consumes more mobile data
Both mobile apps and mobile site versions of casino sites will allow you to enjoy your favorite games. However, like live casino gambling, including playing on tables, where the dealer is streamed in real-time, we advise you to rely on mobile apps. You won't face any technical issues but have a smooth live gambling journey.
How CasinoRank Tests Mobile Live Casinos
To help you save time, but still find the best live casino mobile, the CasinoRank team has done research for you and created a list with the best options.
To do that, we tested every mobile betting site and checked if it passed many different criteria. Here are some of the most essential factors that we look at during checking.
- Selection of Games - The number of available live tables is one of the most important things we look for. The casino must have a wide variety of games so that every one of you can be satisfied.
- License - We check if the mobile casino is licensed by the biggest gambling authorities, like the Malta Gaming Authority, or the UK Gambling Commission. If so, we can say the casino is legit and you can freely create your account.
- Security - Most mobile gambling apps use the latest encryption technologies to protect your identity and funds, but we put that to the test as well.
- Mobile Compatability - Almost every casino has developed some mobile platforms. However, we test if it has a dedicated mobile app. Also, on which devices it works and how it performs.
- Bonuses - Every bettor loves collecting promo offers, as they literally give free funds for playing. So, we go over the promo selection of each casino, considering factors like the amount of the bonus, how easy it is to collect, also what limitations it has.
Getting Started Playing Live Dealer Games on Mobile
Starting to play at any mobile live casino is very simple. But, in order to help you even more, we will give the steps for that:
- Select the mobile casino you want to play at,
- Get the app or the mobile site version,
- Create your account and activate it,
- Make your first deposit,
- Check if you can collect any initial bonuses alongside that,
- Start playing.
Remember that you need to verify your account, in order to be able to withdraw profits. This verification is called KYC (Know Your Customer) and is required to confirm your identity and address. For this purpose, you need to send the mobile casino a scanned copy or a picture of some of the following documents:
- ID Card (Front and Back)
- Passport (Page with Your Picture)
- Driver’s License (Front and Back)
- Utility Bill (Not Older than 3/6 months)
- Bank Statement (Not Older than 3/6 months)
Popular Mobile Live Casino Games
When you play at any live mobile casino, you won’t miss any games, as you will have access to the full selection available. Some of the most popular mobile live casino games you can find are:
- Live Blackjack
- Live Roulette
- Live Baccarat
- Live Poker
- Live Game Shows
Live table games are known to have a very low house edge. For example, Blackjack house edge can start from 0.42% and Baccarat from 1.01%. Overall, when you play live dealer games, you will not only enjoy gambling like playing in a land-based casino but benefit from the lower edge of the house.
Valid Mobile Devices to Play Live Dealer Games on
As we mentioned, mobile casino apps are better for enjoying live dealer tables, as they provide you with a better user experience. Luckily, almost any live casino mobile app can be downloaded and installed on a wide selection of mobile devices. No matter if you have an iOS or Android device, you will be able to play live dealer games on your smartphone.
To run smoothly, every mobile casino app has the minimum system requirements that your smartphone should cover. If not, you can use your mobile browser to access the mobile site version of the casino you are a part of.
Fastest Mobile Banking Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
Another huge benefit of playing at live mobile casinos is that you can proceed with payments without having to open the desktop version of the gambling site.
Of course, all online payment solutions are available via mobile apps and site versions, so you have the freedom to choose the one you like the most.
- Debit Card/Credit Card - One of the most popular payment options in mobile live dealer casinos is debit or credit cards, which are very secure and have high maximum limits. But, some fees may apply, also the waiting times are a little longer.
- Bank Transfers - Bank transfers remain one of the most used methods for making payments at mobile casinos. Mobile banking options are very safe but can take up to 10 business days to be processed.
- E-wallets - With e-wallets, you can easily make secure transactions, which have low waiting times, but may have very high fees.
- Crypto - If you are into modern cryptocurrencies, you can use them for mobile casino payments as well. Crypto payments are processed instantly and allow you to wager anonymously. Though, you have to be careful as all crypto-coins are volatile.
The good news is that the process for depositing at mobile casinos is very simple. You only have to follow a few steps:
- Create an account at a casino of your choice and log in,
- Go to the "Cashier" section and then "Deposits".
- Pick any of the mobile banking options,
- Enter all the required data for the transaction,
- Confirm the deposit.
On the other hand, when you collect some profits, you may wonder if you can make withdrawals using your smartphone. You can easily do that, but remember that you need to have a verified account.
- Log in to your account,
- Go to the "Cashier", but this time "Withdrawals",
- Pick the payment method you want to use (Most mobile casinos have a strict policy to withdraw to the same method you used for the deposit),
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw,
- Complete the withdrawal form,
- Confirm the withdrawal request.
Mobile Live Casino Bonuses
There are plenty of mobile casino bonuses that you can obtain while playing via your smartphone. Some gambling sites even offer special bonuses for live casino games for users who specifically play via mobile apps. The most popular options are the following:
- Welcome Bonus Offers - Also known as initial offers, welcome bonuses are given by casino sites to attract new customers and give you some extra funds to start playing.
- CashBack - One of the most popular bonuses for live casino gambling is cashback. Pretty much every casino offers some variation of cashback for live games.
- Free Chips - There are plenty of mobile casinos that will give you free chips for different games like roulette. Free chips are equivalent to free spins when it comes to slots.
- Reload Bonuses - Other very popular offers for mobile live casino platforms are reload bonuses. They are very similar to welcome bonuses, where you need to make a deposit and get a certain percentage as an incentive.
Mobile Live Casinos Pros and Cons
Mobile live casinos have happened to be very attractive for casino lovers over the past few years. However, some players still prefer enjoying their favorite games via desktop sites. To help you out with deciding which option is best, we will give you the benefits of mobile live dealer casinos.
- Convenience - mobile casino sites allow you to play from wherever you are.
- Accessibility - All games that you can find on the desktop version are available via mobile as well.
- Immersive experience - you can enjoy a fully immersive casino experience with live dealers.
- Bonuses - mobile live casinos offer various bonuses to attract and retain players.
- Small screen size - For some bettors, playing on a smaller mobile screen may be challenging.
- Internet connection - To play at any mobile live casino, you need to have a stable internet connection. If not, you may face some difficulties and miss wagering opportunities.
- Battery life - Any mobile casino app or site version takes a lot of your battery. So, you need to know that you must be prepared with a charger when starting a session.
- Limited live tables - There are some casinos that may have limited live tables for mobile users.
There are a lot of games and bonuses that you can enjoy at mobile casinos. But you must know that there are some limitations as well. You need to play on a smaller screen and have a stable internet connection.
Nevertheless, mobile live casinos are great for bettors who want to play on the go. With the increasing interest in mobile gambling, you can now choose between mobile apps and mobile site versions.
About the author
From Rotorua's scenic landscapes, Aria Mitchell shines as New Zealand's leading expert in localizing online casino content. Marrying Kiwi essence with global gaming insights, she's the name trusted nationwide.